Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Why does pretty women date ugly men?

This may sound like a horribly superficial topic to start off the year 2006 with. But seriously: I have seen it a LOT lately! And I find it so strange! But I have this theory now. It might be that pretty women find it hard to find the perfect man that has both great looks and great sense of humour / brains etc... and so they reject all men that come close (but not close enough) to this definition of "the perfect man". Then in the end they get so (sexually?) frustrated that they take the first guy they see even though he is butt ugly (he might be fun though) thinking that he is ok, since they have no risk whatsoever of really actually falling in love.

But then they do, somehow!

Strange....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home