Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Wirelessfestival 05

My sister and I recently visited London for the Wirelessfestival, and had a great time watching Keane, Kasabian, Rufus Wainwright and Supergrass (among others).

What a great festival! It was in Hyde Park and unlike Glastonbury's you did not have to get soaked or sleep in a tent.

Check out Wirelessfestival and maybe you will see me next year!

Here is some info. on Keanes 2nd and forthcoming album (thanks to my sister who has had too much spare time lately)!

http://www.keane.at/secondalbum.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home