Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Gyms in London

As I may be moving to London soon, and try to maintain an active life - it is useful to know which gyms to go to. Here are some links (memo to people visiting London on vacation - these gyms also offer day passes - no exuse not to work out in other ways than shopping).

www.kxgymuk.com
www.virignactive.co,uk
www.gymbox.co.uk
www.harbourclub.com
www.cannons.co.uk
www.holmesplace.com
www.thethirdspace.com
www.health-club.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home