Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

sorry...

I am sorry that I have not written in my post for such a very long time... maybe because I keep two other paper journal (yeah you heard it, "PAPER". Ha! You did not think that anyone still used it, did you!) and it is hard to find time to update both... maybe I will make a change and start doing this for real?? Will definetely think of that yes. OK, from tomorrow, I will give it a shot, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home