Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Best bands of the YEAR

The bands I listen most to now:


1. Keane
2. Travis
3. Kasabian
4. Razorlight
5. The Baby Shambles
6. Morrisey
7. Oasis
8. New order
9. Kaizers Chiefs
10.Coldplay

Best solo:

1. Rufus Wainwright
2. James Blunt
3. Martha Wainwright
4. Ben Folds (Band/solo - as i still listen to the ben folds five stuff)


Potential newcomer: The Delays?

Best Norwegian act:
Jim Stärk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home