Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday, just another manic monday?

SO, new week, a new beginning?

I started this week by smelling an awful burnt smell from the heating thermstat... great start of the week. My flat is freezing cold now and the guy from the electrics company cannot come before later this week... super!

Am at work now. My colleague Charlotte and I are going for a cup of coffee soon. Can't wait. She is also moving to London by the way.

Does anybody have tips on where to look for apartments and jobs on the net for London jobs and apartments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home