Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Am now officially blogging!

Hello everybody!

I am quite proud of myself (and to those of you who didn't think I could do it - you all owe me a pint!) as I am now an offical blogger. Welcome to the new world of sharing personal information on the internet! Well, it is a 2005 thing, and why not?

I will be posting stuff on a regular basis - not interesting to everybody I imagine, but little things that happens around me and my thoughts and some ideas.

I hope that it will be visited regularly - and I promise to post often!

Ingjerd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home