Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Monday, January 22, 2007

SpiralFrog CEO goes before launch

The much-hyped online music service Spiral Frog, which got a lot of press a few months ago because it was going to be a fr*ee, ad-supported service, has lots its CEO even before it has launched. CEO Robin Kent was ousted, reports The Key blog on B2.0. Kent who was the former CEO of ad agency Universal McCann. Also, its launch has been delayed (was supposed to launch in December) and we had been hearing some rumbles for a while now. The service has signed deals with EMI and Universal to offer their music on the service.

Previous posts on SpiralFrog in this blog:
Future of Spiral Frog in doubt?
If I could download my trainers for free, I would buy the records!
EMI follows Universal and signs with Spiral Frog
New music distribution system

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home