Ingjerds world...

Oscar Wilde once wrote "I am not young enough to know everything". I guess I am neither old enough, nor young enough, but we twentysomethings try our best to get a grasp of this world - and with that I welcome you to MY world: You are free to crash. This is a place publish curious thoughts and recent events - some personal stuff, but mainly about music and technology.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Future of Spiral Frog in doubt?

"Spiral Frog CEO Robin Kent has pulled out of an appearance at Midemnet, prompting speculation about the company's future", wrote MusicWeek yesterday. Interesting - very interesting. Perhaps they could not get the advertisers/brands behind it? As we know, all the major record labels have signed letters of intent with spiral frog - so I don't see lack of content as the reason. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home